Attention, all you gadget freaks! Nokia, the Finnish multinational communications corporation, managed to hog quite a bit of the spotlight at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012 held at Barcelona, Spain with its announcement about the highly anticipated Nokia Lumia 610. It serves as the newest addition to the Nokia Lumia family. On the surface, the Lumia 610 might seem like a trendy entry level Windows Phone.
However, this little device offers you more bang for your buck underneath.
- The Lumia 610 comes equipped with a moderate 3.7-inch WVGA (800×480) capacitive touchscreen display.
- Gear up for a chromatic onslaught! The device will ship in four different astonishing colors – white, cyan, black and magenta.
- The Lumia 610 is geared towards a younger segment of the audience and will be one of the very first few phones to run Windows Phone Tango. It will also run a new app, Nokia Transport.
- Packs an 800 MHz Snapdragon processor with 8 GB of in-built storage and 256 MB of RAM.
- Offers Xbox Live integration, which means that you can store all the mobile versions of popular Xbox game consoles in one spot. You can also share your Xbox avatars through the phone itself.
- Boasts of a rear-facing 5-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash.
- Connectivity options include HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth.
- Provides full access to social networking sites and some Microsoft apps like Internet Explorer.
- The device is powered by a 1,300-mAhbattery, which promises up to 6.5 hours of talk time and 530 hours of standby.
The Nokia Lumia 610 is expected to hit the market in the second quarter of 2012 with a low price tag of 189 Euros.